The Dower House Wedding Venue – Lincolnshire
The Dower House offers a delightful choice of wedding venue, whether your wedding is a small intimate affair or a larger celebration. Inside the atmosphere of The Dower House Hotel creates a sense of romance and charm. Outside, the grounds provide the ultimate backdrop for your wedding photography. There’s a delightful choice of setting, whether your wedding is a small intimate affair or a larger celebration. The atmosphere of The Dower House Hotel creates a sense of romance and charm.
The Dower House located in Woodhall Spar, is less than 20 miles from the historic city of Lincoln, and is quickly becoming one of our favourite Lincolnshire Wedding Venues – and for good reason. We asked them 10 questions (on your behalf) about booking them for your wedding – here’s what they told us…
1. How do we book the venue for our wedding day?
Email or telephone us to arrange an appointment to view the Dower House and discuss your wedding day.
2. Is your venue easy to find?
The Dower House is well sign posted, and situated 19 miles from the historic city of Lincoln in the beautiful Woodhall Spa.
3. Is your venue licensed to carry out civil weddings?
Yes, three areas outside under the folly, inside up to 80 guests in our Oak room, or 30 guests in the Garden room.
4. Will ours be the only wedding on the day?
5. How many guests can you accommodate?
For the wedding breakfast, 120-125 maximum.
6. Can we access all areas of the venue?
7. Do you have a bridal suite?
Yes, and comes complimentary with the wedding.
8. Is there overnight accommodation for our guests?
Yes, we have 21 rooms including the bridal suite.
9. What does your venue offer that will make our day extra special?
A bespoke wedding, charm, character and a personal service. At the Dower House we offer bespoke weddings with our wedding co-ordinator, so you can plan the wedding you would like. Our first class team will ensure you have the perfect day for you and your guests – a day you will truly remember for ever.
10. Can we use the grounds for photographs?
The grounds of the Dower House can of course be used for photography.